Visas and consular services

Entry and stay in Romania

Citizens of other states (states not in the EU/EEA) need an entry visa.

If you plan to visit Romania, you should carefully read and take note of theRequirements Procedures published on the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs webpage:


For further info go to the websites of: 

– The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
– the Romanian Immigration Office -;
– the Border Police -



Embassy Actuality

The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens, for the academic year 2018 - 2019


Information regarding methodology and required documents can be obtained consulting the following link…